SAVE UP TO 40% ON SUMMER JEWELRY + 20% OFF ENTIRE PURCHASE!!
Hi loves!! At the beginning of the year I was feeling like doing something new with my hair and I was seriously considering permanent color for a while. I did a lot of research and was finally going to settle with the new Shea Moisture color line sold at select Targets. I searched for the color system at about 3 targets and none of the stores had them. By then I was kind of over looking and decided to just try something fun and temporary just to see what my hair would look like with different colors. Check out my detailed video below and enjoy the pictures! I was able to get some very prominent temporary color that was super easy to wash out. The color went on very easy with the purple because my hair was very moisturized and soft. The gold was beautiful but my wash and go was kind of dry and so it went on kind of flaky. I had gold spots all over! The blue went on pretty smooth and vibrant. I loved all 3!! Which one is your favorite? All purchased at Walgreens for about $7 each! Color lasted up to 7 days!
Top: Fashion By Aaliyah
Hi Loves super to excited to share all the great footage King Artistry captured to NappyWood weekend 2014! ENJOY and come out next year!!
Hi loves! Super excited to share an amazing product with you guys! I recently tried the VitaGoods: Spin For Perfect Skin Cleansing and Exfoliating Brush and I absolutely LOVE it!!
My problem areas are usually my T-zones as I have really oily skin and the brush really gives more of a deeper clean, more than what I would experience with a manual brush or wash cloth.
They are offering my subscribers and readers a 70% discount off of the regular price of $99.99 as well as free shipping. If you want to give it a try yourself use this coupon code to save big!! Code:VANITYPANETV You can find the whole system here:
Also follow their social links here:
Follow @vanityplanetstore on Instagram
Check out my review video here:
Hi Loves! I will be at the upcoming Nappywood weekend event! Its going to be an amazing time! Nappywood
Today I woke up angry, I didn’t really feel like getting out of bed but decided to get up anyway. I decided to do my daily meditation hoping it would put me in a better mood but it didn’t. I could feel something lingering on the edge of my thoughts. I was angry about something but I didn’t know what it was. I decided to put some music on Papaoutai by Stromae. I started to dance just to get my body moving and then I felt a rush of emotions. I started thinking about my brother Kyle, he was murdered 2 years ago and my family back in Philly had a memorial last month. I was so busy worrying about moving that it hadn’t dawned on me that it had passed until I talked to my mom the next day. She told me it was a really nice memorial.
I checked Instagram and saw that my other siblings had posted little notes in remembrance of our brother. His birthday is next Month on August 18th. I could feel the emotions rising with each thought but I pushed them away. You’d think when you push your emotions aside they’d just go away but I realize now that they just stay hidden, waiting for a more appropriate time to be expressed. Like today I guess, as I danced I thought of my family, how I miss them, how I wanted to be there for the family reunion and the memorial. I thought about my other brother who is facing issues of his own and of course my mind racing trying to find someone to blame. I’m angry that my brother was killed, and that all the thoughts I have in my head on what could have been done to prevent it doesn’t matter because nothing will bring him back. I think of the times when he was small, how I wanted to keep him protected and safe. I miss him so much! I think of his daughter who just turned 2 and how she will never know him.
I realize that not sharing or expressing these emotions just kept them held within my body and maybe it was something about the dance or song that brought them forth all of a sudden. I know he is resting in peace and in a better place so I’m working on getting a grip on what I’m feeling as I don’t want to hold back anymore. I loved my little brother, he laughed often and definitely enjoyed himself while he was here. The boy responsible will be out a prison in a few years. I still don’t know how I feel about that. I feel so far away from everything being here in California but yet the pain is here too.
Tears are falling and I know it’s necessary to clear the hurt and the pain away. I’m learning how to let go of this anger, which I didn’t even realize was there. I’m definitely appreciating the power of movement and dance, the movements set the the energy alive again and forces me to face them. What am I feeling? How can I move forward? There is no gain or benefit in me holding back so I’ve decided to share more of myself with you guys. If you are dealing with the lost of a loved one, know that it is ok to cry and to have those moments by yourself in reflection. I’ll always miss my brother but I know he would want me to do everything I came here to do, the biggest thing I’ve learned is that life is unpredictable and time is precious. I no longer want to wear a facade, no one has a perfect life and we can learn so much from each other by sharing what we are going through. Is there anything that you are working to “let go” of? Much love guys!! I feel better.
Hi loves! It’s been quite a week we’ve had! Mark and I are finally moving into our own place as we have been living with roommates for the past year. July marks a full year that we’ve been in California and we know that NOW is the time for us to have our OWN place. We finally found a place and it feels AMAZING! We are still saving up for a bed and refrigerator as well so I am offering my viewers and readers 20% off your entire purchase plus free beauty gifts with your purchase to raise the money for those items listed above. It would mean the world to us if you would go and help us out by purchasing from www.WildHeartBliss.com. We are set to move and make the down payment Monday the 30th so any sales from now until then will aid us in our move. Also Wild Heart Bliss has just received a major makeover! Go check out the new look as well as the beautiful models! Much love to you all and appreciation!
Nylon Pink rocking WILD HEART BLISS
Ethnik Culture rocking WILD HEART BLISS
Hi loves! First time ever to have a special deal like this on my handmade jewelry site. Wild Heart Bliss
$25- 1 FREE GIFT
$50- 3 FREE GIFTS
$100- 5 FREE GIFTS
This is the list of amazing goodies up for grabs:
Wild Heart Bliss
1. Rootspiration Hair and Scalp Oil (Sample Size)
2. Super Booster Whitening Pen by Whitening Lightning
3. SoftnFree GroHealthy Sampler Pack (5 Samples)
4. Eden Bodyworks- Cleansing Coconut Shea Cowash Sample (1 Sample)
5. Karen’s body Beautiful- Sweet Ambrosia Leave-in Conditioner (1 Sample)
6. Taliah Waajid Sample Pack ( 7 Samples)
7. Nailed Kit- Nail Art Kit
8. Design Essentials Sample Pack (9 Samples)
9. Chella: Advanced Treatment System Sample Pack (3 Samples)
10. Laneige: Sunscreen
11. Neutrogena Naturals: Acne Cream Cleanser
12. Neutrogena Naturals: Acne Foam Scrub
13. LRC: Firm Workable Hairspray 8oz
14. LRC: High Shine Polishing Mist 4oz
15. Phillip B. Forever Shine Conditioner 2oz
16. Whitening Lightening: Lighted Lip Gloss (Seduction)
17. Nº7 Lift & Luminate Day Serum
18. Benefit: Eye Makeup Remover
19. Healthy Sexy Hair: Soy Renewal Beach Spray
20. Pacifica : Coconut Kiss Creamy Lip Butter
21. The Natural Me: Coconut Shea butter (Sample Size)
22. Temptu Highlighter (Sample Size)
23. Pixi Face Primer (Sample Size)
24. Too Faced: Better Than Sex Mascara
25. Bare Minerals: Face Primer Cream- Medium
26. EM: Michelle Phan- Makeup Mood Enhancer (Dewy Skin)
27. Bare Minerals- Lash Domination Mascara
28. Bare Minerals: Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss (Miss Popular)
29. City Color: Bronzer
30. Ardell Eyelash Started Kit: Adhesive + Applicator Included
31. Eva•nyc Freshen Up: Dry Shampoo
32. Bare Minerals: Rouge Blush
33. NYX Eyeshadows- (3 colors)
34. Pacifica: Totally Coral Vegan Nail Polish
35. L.A Girl Color Pop Nail Polish (Pink)
36. The Color Workshop Nail Polish minis (3 colors)
37. Crown Blush: Ultimate Face Combo Palette (92 Colors)
38. X OUT Acne System (Full Kit- 4 Full Size Products)
39. The Natural Me Handmade Headbands (3 Headbands)
40. Klari for Ipsy Tote Bag
41. Wild Heart Bliss Scarf: Garden of Feathers
42. Wild Heart Bliss Scarf: Hot Pink Crosses
43. The African Shop Wooden Bracelet Set (10 Bracelets)
44. The African Shop Wooden Bracelet
45. The African Shop Wooden Earrings
46. Greek Goddess Golden Ear Cuff
47. Spiked Turquoise Earrings
48. Venus Visuals Post Earrings
49. Africa Shaped Dangle Earrings
50. Round Colorful Crochet Earrings
You will be sent a list of what is available after you complete your purchase.
Hi loves! As you all know I attended GenBeauty this year for the first time and so of course I had to show off my unique sense of style and represent for the kinky/curly girls! Below check out my looks for the event plus recaps of each event day. I had a great time and it was good to see my friends/ familiar faces.
Day 1 Look
Watch Spring Look Book video to find out where I got my outfits from! Thanks for reading! Much love! : )